Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back to Mexico






Well, some have been wondering why I haven't been blogging...well, I needed to visit a friend back in Idaho for some time...as it turned out, that "time" was a month away from studies. Still, I managed to practice some Spanish and did as was asked of me while in Idaho, to keep a low profile. While I was up in Idaho, visiting my friend (who by the way is now doing super duper), I was able to take a trip to home with Monsignor Joseph daSilva. We hiked to the Lucile caves (see the picture with Msgr pulling himself up to the mouth of the cave). I returned to Mexico City to meet my former spiritual director from Mt Angel, Fr Antonio. More on him in my next blog - which will be interesting since I was about as close to the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe as anyone could get!

My classes resume tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment