Sunday, June 6, 2010

One more thing while I was in Boise

Well, Sam Anger, a parishioner of Risen Christ, has been trying ever so hard to get me to go biking with him - but I'm totally out of shape, he's like in amazing shape - no need to get embarrassed! At anyrate, I met he and his buddies coming up the hill while I was thanking God continuously that I was headed down the hill. We took a photo op, then Sam pushed his cronies on...way to go Sam! One more thing - you may notice I don't have my helmet...I forgot it in my pickup - I was politely reminded not to do that again! Thanks Sam! Until this Fall - keep up your biking, Sam!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed the rest of these pics, but they are excellent Father!..I forwarded these to Fr. Julio..thank you so much, Fr. Ben, for keeping us up to date of your stay there.Take care,
    God bless,
    Verline

    ReplyDelete