Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Host Family!



My living setup is this: I have a house assistant (mother - Rosalinda) and her son, Louis, who live in the house (he started living in the house after his father died five years ago). I have my own bathroom and bedroom. The nights are pretty warm (probably ~70), but the mornings are refreshingly cool (around 50 in the morning). Senora Rosalinda cooks all three meals for me daily and cleans my room daily. My only job is to make sure the room is ordered...which I can do!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be doing this.
    Our prayers will be with you.
    Love,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you can keep the room ordered?!?! I remember what your desk looked like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben,

    This is from Ryan. Hope you do well and enjoy your experience. No, I don't need to hear you speak in Spanish....English is just fine for me. Take care of yourself and write us once in a while.

    Take care, the Older Uhlenkott's.

    ReplyDelete